Home Inspection LaGrange, KY
A home cannot fail an inspection. A professional home inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their solutions, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision. The experts at Home Inspection LaGrange can help you make the right decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home, a thorough home inspection will take no more than four hours, usually between an hour and a half and three hours. Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the consultation, so that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report as well as allowing the inspector to point out some of your homes important features such as gas, electrical and water shutoffs.
We take our inspection reports seriously, we offer the best home inspection LaGrange has to offer. Every inspection is a complete and thorough analysis of all the major systems and components in the home. The report includes a clear description of what we’ve found with any problem areas noted, so you can easily identify them. Our inspectors also provide a free telephone consultation after your inspection.
Home Inspection+ Services
- Roof – tiles ,shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items.
- Attics – insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items.
- Plumbing and Fixtures – water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components.
- Interior – floors and ceilings, walls, stairs and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components.
- Heating and Cooling Systems – furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electronic monoxide testing, electric gas sniffer testing, air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components.
- Electrical Systems – service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components
- Slab Foundations, Post Tension, Raised Foundations with Crawl Spaces, and Basements (if any) – insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns.
- Exterior – siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components.
- Environmental Issues
- Decks and Porches
- Overall Structure
- Garages and Carports – automatic door openers and hardware, firewall integrity, slab floors, electrical and plumbing components, doors and built in cabinets and or shelves.
- Pools & Spas – pool enclosure gates, fences, patio door alarms, pool vessel (shell), lights pool decks ,coping, equipment, timers, heaters, filters, pumps, water lines , gas and electrical connections.
- Property and Site-grading – drainage mode, irrigation system, hard surfaces, perimeter fences and walls and planters.
- Radon Testing – Testing is the only way to know your exposure.
- Environmental Review – Includes a review of Mold Concerns, Asbestos Material Risks
- Energy Survey – Includes a review of Insulation levels, Air-Leakage concerns, Window performance, Heating-Cooling system efficiency, Water-Heating efficiency, and Lighting-Appliance recommendations.
- Pre-Purchase Home Inspection – Inspection and test of all major systems & components in a home being considered for purchase
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection – A review of your existing home, which can help you sell it easier, faster, and more profitably by finding and addressing any issues on the front end
- New Construction Inspection – An independent home inspection ensures all systems are functioning, prior to taking ownership
- 1-Year Warranty Inspection – Understand the status of your new home’s major systems, and take advantage of your builder’s warranty
- Maintenance and Safety Inspection – An independent review of your home to identify maintenance or safety items, or areas to monitor